Director of User Experience @ Movel
We are looking for a talented Director of UX to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UX skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional mobile user interfaces.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- 3+ years of UI/UX experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related fields
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Every day at Movel we change the world by challenging the status quo through the delivery of innovative mobile, cloud, and enterprise grade web solutions. The things we do at Movel have never been done before and they have a tremendous impact on people across the globe. Movel continues to push the boundaries of technology and passionately believes that enterprise mobile technology helps businesses realize and capitalize on new opportunities as well as innovate faster.
Movel develops mobile applications for iOS, Android and Windows Phone. Our mobile solutions are distributed through Apple App Store, Google Play and Windows Apps Stores. Our enterprise clients sometime choose to use internal Mobile Application Management (MAM) platforms to manage our apps on their employees' own devices. We also assist our clients in Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions for small, medium and large enterprises.