Mobile Application Developer (iOS) @ Movel
We are looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of enterprise mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 3+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of iOS development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries such as CocoaPods and Mobile Backend As a Service (MBaaS) provider APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Ability to work on multiple iOS projects simultaneously
Every day at Movel we change the world by challenging the status quo through the delivery of innovative mobile, cloud, and enterprise grade web solutions. The things we do at Movel have never been done before and they have a tremendous impact on people across the globe. Movel continues to push the boundaries of technology and passionately believes that enterprise mobile technology helps businesses realize and capitalize on new opportunities as well as innovate faster.
Movel develops mobile applications for iOS, Android and Windows Phone. Our mobile solutions are distributed through Apple App Store, Google Play and Windows Apps Stores. Our enterprise clients sometime choose to use internal Mobile Application Management (MAM) platforms to manage our apps on their employees' own devices. We also assist our clients in Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions for small, medium and large enterprises.